Top Fall-Winter Trends
As you know, most fashion trends we see on the runways in New York and Paris are not so wearable for the typical Canadian woman. Luxquisite has broken down some of these trends and found wearable pieces that are not only stylish but also comfortable!
1. Suede - This look is huge right now! Everything from boots to dresses! Keep your eyes open for some fantastic suede dresses headed to Luxquisite in November!
2. Athleisure - This trend of comfortable active wear has been going strong for the last few years and continues to do so! Check out Luxquisite’s ultimate fit leggings, Joggers, Yoga Jeans and our cozy sweatshirt dresses.
3. Fringe - The 70’s vibe is definitely returning! The focus this year is on fringe. Find a lovely fringe adorning several styles of our ponchos.
4. Overalls - Not the baggy, slouchy overalls of years past. This year the trend is a fitted, more feminine silhouette. Check out Lux’s Megan overalls!
5. Oversized Sweaters/Ponchos - Pair these with a fitted pant and a heel and you have a fantastic look that can go from day to night!
6. Lace - It’s always a classic! This year it’s not your grandmothers lace but a trendy more avante garde look. Luxquisite has several lace dresses that are perfect for the upcoming holiday parties that will have you stepping out in style!
7. Choker Collars - We saw this trend become popular last year and it continues throughout this fall/winter season. We love our Choker Midi Dress and Simple Elegance Dress!
8. Plaid/Western - We don’t see this trend fading anytime soon with the popularity of country music rising and the ease of wearing this style we are sure it will be around for a few more years to come! Check out our Love Plaid Jacket, our super soft plaid shirts and blanket scarves!
9. Belted Coats - We love this trend! Gone are the boxy coats of the past few years. Show off those feminine curves in Luxquisite’s Camel Wrap Coat!
10. Florals - Last but not least is the floral trend. You will see this in everything from boots to tops. Check out Luxquisite’s Coming Up Roses gala dress for inspo!
Be sure to keep an eye out for all the new Luxquisite arrivals at www.Luxquisite.ca